Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Which place is good to change the brake pads?

The place that has a nice service and I can trustWhich place is good to change the brake pads?I've been to Meineke Muffler/Brakes in a couple of different states, and been very pleased with their work. What I do is look up a shop on Yahoo and see if there is a customer rating for them, and based upon what customers have said, I'll decide. Here in my current town, Meineke passed that test and did a fantastic job.Which place is good to change the brake pads?take it to auto zone,they will hook up the scan tool and check for codes,tell them that my ex husband sent you and they may even fix it for free,or you can buy a haynes manual for $20 and it will show you everything,don't forget to change your air and fuel filters too,good luck,hope this helpsWhich place is good to change the brake pads?Changing brake pads is done well at most places that sell tires. Machine the rotors too.