Thursday, November 25, 2010

How would I change the brake pads in my honda accord?

I need to change my 2 front brake pads...my friend did it a few years ago and I watched him but don't remember much of it....but I think I can change them myself I just need to know what to do...



I know you need to raise your car and take off the wheel...from there it's pretty straightforward I'm assuming.

I have socket wrenches is that all I need?How would I change the brake pads in my honda accord?If you plan on doing work on your car yourself, be smart about it. Get a manual for your car. Chilton's are the best, you can usually get the right one at your auto store, and it will come in handy for all the little things down the road that will eventually go bad. Dude you have to make sure things are right...those are your brakes...spring for the book ..they run about 16.00 dollars.