Thursday, November 25, 2010

When should I change the Brake Pads for my 2007 Civic Si Sedan?

I bought my Civic Si sedan brand new. It currently still has the stock brake pads on them. It has been about 3 years and I have not changed the pads yet. They do not squeak or anything but they are getting a little thin. As a side note, i do not abuse my car. I drive it normal. But I don't want to change the Brake pads if i don't need to as of yet.When should I change the Brake Pads for my 2007 Civic Si Sedan?Simply check them every time you rotate your tires. I would change them when they get down to 1/16 of an inch or when the wear indicators start making noise.When should I change the Brake Pads for my 2007 Civic Si Sedan?There is a sensor that will squeal like hell when your wear down to it. The factory recommends you replace your pads when you are 2mm from that sensor. In all reality you can wait till you hit that sensor without problems, just replace them immediately after.When should I change the Brake Pads for my 2007 Civic Si Sedan?if its less than 1/4%26quot; you should replace them.
  • conceive any advice
  • healthier dessert cake recipes
  •