Monday, September 19, 2011

How do I change the front brake pads on a Nissan Micra?

Do I just have to undo the two obvious bolts, or is there a different method?How do I change the front brake pads on a Nissan Micra?go to the advance auto parts website they have videos that will shoe you howHow do I change the front brake pads on a Nissan Micra?Undo the bolts - slide the caliper away and remove the pads - you will need to loosen the cap on the brake fluid cylinder and push the brake pistons back into the housing to allow you to get the new pads in - use a BLUNT screwdriver or a good solid piece of wood.How do I change the front brake pads on a Nissan Micra?lol undo the 2 allen key bolts on the back of the caliper and slide the caliper off take out the one old pad and use a G clamp 2 wind against the old pad 2 push the piston bk lol then ya can remove it and fit the new pads remember use Copper grease on the backs of the pads and grease the 2 allen key bolts (sliders) bosh it bk 2 gether nd do em up real tightHow do I change the front brake pads on a Nissan Micra?you can come to dealer nissan near your cityHow do I change the front brake pads on a Nissan Micra?ummm...we dont have that car in americaHow do I change the front brake pads on a Nissan Micra?do not use copper grease on your caliper or sliders this contains copper filings and can cause your sliders to stick (old mechanics swear by this stuff). use mintex stuff called cera tec